Visit the unique Mediterranean to enjoy cooking and speaking Spanish!
Enjoy 15 days with all bills included in a single price
03/06/2017 The registration process has begun. Cheer up and subscribe!
If you join us you will live an unforgettable experience. During your stay (15 days), by professionals hand (teachers of Spanish for foreigners, teachers of cooking, hospitality expert staff…) we offer you:
- Learn Spanish
- Learn how to prepare Mediterranean cuisine
- You will visit the most emblematic places of the Spanish Mediterranean
- Travel to the heart of iron mines, walk under the shadows of millenary olive trees and prehistoric caves where you will enjoy looking at prehistoric paintings.
- Taste and learn the elaborate processes of olive oil, wine, cheese and “horchata”.
- Live in a 19th century’s cottage located at the heart of The Maestrazgo. Away from noisy urban life. It has a swimming pool, a wood stove, barbeque… A perfect place to disconnect from your everyday life.
- Excellent customer service.
- Create bonds with different cultures.
This journey has been created for adventurous people from anywhere and everywhere, over 18, who wish to live a different experience, far from the conventional touristic offers. This is also geared toward people who speak basic Spanish and would like to improve it, people who want to learn how to cook Mediterranean tapas and enjoy the culture around them. People who like to learn about other cultures, who enjoy diversity… People like you.
If you also love nature, if you are interested in Spanish language and in Mediterranean culinary culture (it’s not necessary that you know how to cook) and if your Spanish level is enough to understand and communicate basic needs (Spanish level B1 from The Cervantes Institute), this is the trip for you!
NOTE.- Spanish will be the only language spoken during this program in order. To help participants better improve their speaking and comprehension level.
Nos gustaría contar contigo. Si te animas y quieres más información ponte en contacto con nosotr@s
- Cooking course certificate:
“Ya sé cocinar las ricas tapas mediterráneas”
- Spanish course certificate:
“Curso de inmersión para el perfeccionamiento de la lengua española”.
START: Arrival and Reception: Saturday, 26th of August 2017
DEPARTURE: Saturday 9th of September 2017
START: Arrival and Reception: Saturday, 16th of September 2017
DEPARTURE: Saturday 30th of September 2017
RECEPTION AND DEPARTURE
On your arrival to Castellón (whether you arrive to the airport or the train station), or if you choose the airport of Valencia, we will pick you up and drive you to the “Masía la Roca”. Also, on your day of departure, we will drive you back to the airports of Castellón or Valencia, or to the train station.
Cooking course: I know how to cooking rich Mediterranean tapas (Ya sé cocinar las ricas tapas mediterráneas)
Taught by qualified professionals. The course has a total time of 30 hours, distributed in the following way:
- three hours a day of classes, Monday through Thursday/morning
- six-hour practices during the stay
Spanish language course: Perfect your Spanish immersion course (curso de inmersión para el perfeccionamiento de la lengua española)
Taught by a Qualified Teacher of Spanish for foreigners. The course has a total length of 40 hours, distributed in the following way:
- four hours of class, Monday to Thursday/evenings
- one hour a day (from Monday to Thursday) of dissertation on Spanish culture
Maximum group: 12 people, minimum 8 people
NOTICE: IF THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THE COURSE IS NOT COVERED, THE AMOUNT PAID WILL BE RETURNED ENTIRELY.
There will be excursions to:
- CASTELLÓN CITY (market visit and city) and Benicassim village (Carmelite Winery, elaboration and wine tasting, visit village and beach afternoon)
- MAESTRAZGO (3 cultural tourist routes): Torre d’En Besora (ancient mines of iron, production of dairy farm); La Jana (Natural museum ancient olive trees); Morella village (visit village and gastronomic gourmet businesses); Vilafamés village (Production, Winery and wine tasting); La Valltorta (prehistoric caves with prehistoric paintings); Segorbe village (Oil and mill Museum); La Vall d’Uixo village (San José’s cave); Peñíscola village (visit village and beach afternoon)
- VALENCIA CITY (visiting the city and the main markets) Also visiting: La Albufera and Alboraya (Horchata museum)
Besides the sight-seen we will also taste the typical food of each region.
8 pax MINIMUM, 12 pax MAXIMUM.
Once the groups are complete there will be no more inscriptions until the next program. We will organize the groups giving priorities to those who formalize the payment first.
SECURITY OF VALUABLE BELONGINGS AND MONEY:
The association cannot take responsibility for lost property. However, to prevent this situations we offer an additional luggage room service (10€). However, because everything is included in the final price, we recommend that you do not bring too much money. To make your stay easier and to guarantee everybody’s safety alcohol and narcotics won’t be allowed in the house. Anyone who breaks this rule will be immediately expelled and the cost of the trip won’t be refunded. There will be also a smoking area. For safety reasons and to respect common spaces smoking outside of this area will not be allowed.
Cancellations should be done at least 72 hours before 12 am (Spanish time) of the arrival day.
There will be a 10% deposit for every reservation.
- 15 days of accommodation. Triple or quadruple room.
- Services: cleaning service and clean sheets and towels every week.
- Washing machine and iron..
- Personal hygiene products.
- Full board: Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.
- Intensive courses: 30 hours of cooking class + 40 hours of Spanish class.
– Two aprons, chef’s hat, recipes
– Folder, textbook, exercise book, pen
– Spanish fan, guides, program.
– Wine and olive oil set.
– Cooking course certificate
– Spanish course certificate
- Civil liability insurance, accidents insurance and health insurance. These insurances will be valid for the program duration (15 days) from the moment of arrival until the departure.
- Guided routes
- Transport (excluding the journey to Spain from the points of origin and vice versa).
- TV, DVD and Spanish cinema program.
Notice.- The travel expenses from place of origin and return from Spain are paid by each participant. They will arrive at Castellon Airport or Valencia Airport or to Castellon train station. The costs arising before or after the dates of the programme aren’t included in the price, they are paid by each participant.
Likewise, those meals, tastings or transfers that are not included in the program are provided by each participant.
In compliance with the organic law 15/1999 of the LSSI-CE 34/2002, interested parties are informed that the personal data you voluntarily supply, including your e-mail address, will be incorporated into an automated file property and responsibility of the association with A. Sending the interested party information expressly authorizes the use of the same for the undertaking of periodic communications of the Association.